• Random Album Image

by Mango
    More...
  • Recent Posts

Sxx

Moviebattles II: Version 1.0 released!

Thread Starter: Sxx

V1 Released! Moviebattles V1.0 has been released. After over a year of development, we're glad to present a new build with both new features and changes to existing ones. This is a "clean build". You will need to uninstall MBII before you can update to V1. Please see this post for...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 03:27 Go to last post
    Chaos the Chaotic

Force Power Synergy

Thread Starter: Chaos the Chaotic

I'm a fan of combining multiple, individual abilities to create a new variants. We got q3. SuperPush. And now...Force Repulse. The way it works now, a player has to be in close range or Repulse works as a little old, regular push. Why not take that concept and apply it to grip? A melee...

Last Post By: Chaos the Chaotic Today, 03:11 Go to last post
    Supa

Post Your Desktop 2014

Thread Starter: Supa

It's that time again. Rules that shouldn't need to be posted, but will be anyway * Must be SFW, or please emphasize that it's NSFW * Must be in spoiler tags regardless of file size * I recommend using imgur, they've as of late been one of the most consistently awesome file hosts available ...

Last Post By: Serath Today, 00:55 Go to last post
    Pluspy

MB2 Duels #9

Thread Starter: Pluspy

Hey guys, I wanted to release a new video asap, so these are some early V1 duels! More to come for sure, but finding time to upload is hard (Because of my horrible internet). In any case, I hope you enjoy. I also plan on making some guide videos on basic things you need to learn to be able to...

Last Post By: agentoo8 Yesterday, 20:50 Go to last post
    FallenLegend

Fallen legend is back baby!

Thread Starter: FallenLegend

:razz::razz: THE INFAMOUS fallenlegend is back (; i will be playing on mb2 as Fallen Legend. I am banned from aod for stacking teams -.- but i will be playing on the other servers :razz::tongue: ALSO, subscribe to my youtube channel since i shut down my last one with 350k+ views ): (shut...

Last Post By: Chaos the Chaotic Yesterday, 20:47 Go to last post
  • Recent Most Active

Keshire

Community Pictures (56k beware)

Thread Starter: Keshire

Take 4. The reason for a new thread is the other one became a pain to moderate. Posting of non-community pictures (ie photoshopped nonsense) is an instant deletion and/or ban (thats what IRC is for...). You have been warned. And for the love of god. Don't leave the pics in your quotes.... ...

Last Post By: Myth Yesterday, 10:49 Go to last post
    Sxx

Moviebattles II: Version 1.0 released!

Thread Starter: Sxx

V1 Released! Moviebattles V1.0 has been released. After over a year of development, we're glad to present a new build with both new features and changes to existing ones. This is a "clean build". You will need to uninstall MBII before you can update to V1. Please see this post for...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 03:27 Go to last post
    agentoo8

V1's Saber System - thoughts

Thread Starter: agentoo8

Yellow and Blue seem stalwart as always. Happy with the decreased BP drains, and the PB notifier. Red is initially going to be hard to use. SeV and I were talking about whether or not the apparent defence fix really negates the loss of stagger. Red is powerful, but has to be used carefully and -...

Last Post By: The Underdog Yesterday, 15:33 Go to last post
  • Upcoming Events

This Modification is not made, distributed or supported by Activision, Raven Software or LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC. Elements TM & © LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC and/or its licensors. All Logos, Images and any other types of Materials are the property of their respectful owners.