• Random Album Image

by Mango
    More...
  • Recent Posts

Khage

Follow instructions to the letter, don't get past the intial MB2 screen.

Thread Starter: Khage

Deleted the old MB2 base assets file, removed my old MB2 folder (moved to desktop). Unzipped the new release into gamedata folder, tried running the game - no joy. Tried going into the folder, moving the z_mbbaseassets.pk3 to base folder - no joy. Any suggestions?

Last Post By: Khage Today, 00:46 Go to last post
    Keshire

Community Pictures (56k beware)

Thread Starter: Keshire

Take 4. The reason for a new thread is the other one became a pain to moderate. Posting of non-community pictures (ie photoshopped nonsense) is an instant deletion and/or ban (thats what IRC is for...). You have been warned. And for the love of god. Don't leave the pics in your quotes.... ...

Last Post By: agentoo8 Yesterday, 23:51 Go to last post
    alenoguerol

[Mini-Mod] Light Effects on lasers

Thread Starter: alenoguerol

This mod was made by someone called "Blue" a long time ago, i just made a few changes on colors and stuff. It adds lightsource to lasers. Screenies:

Last Post By: LuL Yesterday, 23:45 Go to last post
    Sxx

Moviebattles II: Version 1.0 released!

Thread Starter: Sxx

V1 Released! Moviebattles V1.0 has been released. After over a year of development, we're glad to present a new build with both new features and changes to existing ones. This is a "clean build". You will need to uninstall MBII before you can update to V1. Please see this post for...

Last Post By: The Underdog Yesterday, 23:31 Go to last post
    Pluspy

REQUEST: Infinite life dummy

Thread Starter: Pluspy

Hello mappers. Since I haven't got a clue about mapping I'd like to request a simple room with an infinite life target dummy inside. You have to be able to combo it like Jabba in Jabba's palace. Other than this, nothing special is required. I'm sure for experienced mappers It'd take like 10 mins...

Last Post By: Cazador Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
  • Recent Most Active

Keshire

Community Pictures (56k beware)

Thread Starter: Keshire

Take 4. The reason for a new thread is the other one became a pain to moderate. Posting of non-community pictures (ie photoshopped nonsense) is an instant deletion and/or ban (thats what IRC is for...). You have been warned. And for the love of god. Don't leave the pics in your quotes.... ...

Last Post By: agentoo8 Yesterday, 23:51 Go to last post
    Pluspy

Sabering, a GUIDE.

Thread Starter: Pluspy

Introduction & Overview Playing a force user in Moviebattles II is very different from what you may be used to. This guide aims to introduce you to the wonderful world of Moviebattles II Sabering, as I like to call it. This guide focuses on dueling, because that is what I'm most interested in....

Last Post By: Pluspy Yesterday, 17:49 Go to last post
    Sxx

Moviebattles II: Version 1.0 released!

Thread Starter: Sxx

V1 Released! Moviebattles V1.0 has been released. After over a year of development, we're glad to present a new build with both new features and changes to existing ones. This is a "clean build". You will need to uninstall MBII before you can update to V1. Please see this post for...

Last Post By: The Underdog Yesterday, 23:31 Go to last post
  • Upcoming Events

This Modification is not made, distributed or supported by Activision, Raven Software or LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC. Elements TM & LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC and/or its licensors. All Logos, Images and any other types of Materials are the property of their respectful owners.