Rusty

Rant Thread

Thread Starter: Rusty

Edited due to Conscience.

Last Post By: Cow Today, 05:38 Go to last post
    agentoo8

Welcome to MBII EU Duel Server!

Thread Starter: agentoo8

Just thought I'd share this with everyone! Those of you who have played in the EDA Duel Server - this one is basically the same * There will be opportunities for people to organise training sessions with a coach (they will have in their name). There will be 1-2 hours allocated to training...

Last Post By: agentoo8 Today, 01:41 Go to last post
    agentoo8

The 501st - reborn!

Thread Starter: agentoo8

One of the most popular clans back in it's prime, the 501st (under Saber's leadership, with me playing the role of Robin) is making a come-back! Started around B16, the 501st was a clan that focused on developing a player's skills in every aspect of the game: teamwork and coordination; dueling;...

Last Post By: Fred Today, 00:46 Go to last post
    LuL

Mando who use westar move faster then those with melee or ee3

Thread Starter: LuL

Hello all, I am proposing a small buff to the never used westars. I was reading on the wiki about the westar-34 and it said that they were made to be very light weight and Jango choose them because they gave him accuracy and mobility. So I was thinking that we should have Mandos who use westars...

Last Post By: Hexodious Today, 00:32 Go to last post
    Wildebeest

WIP Showcase

Thread Starter: Wildebeest

We will post WIPs so you guys can see our progress in this thread.

Last Post By: Chaos the Chaotic Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post
  • Recent Most Active

Keshire

Community Pictures (56k beware)

Thread Starter: Keshire

Take 4. The reason for a new thread is the other one became a pain to moderate. Posting of non-community pictures (ie photoshopped nonsense) is an instant deletion and/or ban (thats what IRC is for...). You have been warned. And for the love of god. Don't leave the pics in your quotes.... ...

Last Post By: Jorge-Fonseca Yesterday, 09:43 Go to last post
    Rusty

Rant Thread

Thread Starter: Rusty

Edited due to Conscience.

Last Post By: Cow Today, 05:38 Go to last post
    Wildebeest

WIP Showcase

Thread Starter: Wildebeest

We will post WIPs so you guys can see our progress in this thread.

Last Post By: Chaos the Chaotic Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post
  • Upcoming Events

This Modification is not made, distributed or supported by Activision, Raven Software or LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC. Elements TM & © LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC and/or its licensors. All Logos, Images and any other types of Materials are the property of their respectful owners.