PDA

View Full Version : disk 0 data4.cab

takato26
07-09-2005, 03:14
i get this thing when installing jka it at 100 percent load then says

please insert disk 0 that contains the file data4.cab.

please help me

Abe
07-09-2005, 04:45
i get this thing when installing jka it at 100 percent load then says

please insert disk 0 that contains the file data4.cab.

please help me

have you tried inserting the 1st CD? If doesnt work, you can always copy the game to other location and cancel the installation when it's stuck on 100% ;)

takato26
07-09-2005, 19:58
yes i tryed putting in disc one when it said disc 0 and i try cancelling it when it was 100 when the installer was up it had it in the start menu but once i cancelled it it dissapears

Duffman
10-09-2005, 07:16
Buy the game. ;)

csidle
10-09-2005, 10:06
Buy the game. ;)
I had the same thing with my bought copy.

Just copy the game to another location before cancelling.

Tk|paddy
10-09-2005, 10:54
If youre using images like Iso's and .Cue's and youre using Daemon tools to mount them then you have to first "unmount Cd2" then mount cd1.
If Cd2 is mounted then you cant just click mount cd again, it doesnt work.
Dont ask me how i know this, and yes i do have a bought copy.

Abe
10-09-2005, 14:03
If youre using images like Iso's and .Cue's and youre using Daemon tools to mount them then you have to first "unmount Cd2" then mount cd1.
If Cd2 is mounted then you cant just click mount cd again, it doesnt work.
Dont ask me how i know this, and yes i do have a bought copy.

And it's also possible to create 2 virtual drives and mount both CDs at the same time, you would only have to choose from the installation menu for the drive name. (G:/, F:/ or whatever)

takato26
10-09-2005, 16:49
can you guys take me through a step by step process in doing this and how to copy my game

i order another copy of amazon but i gonna wait for that and see if it works in installing if it dosent i try the copy thing

but still make the process

Tk|paddy
10-09-2005, 17:15
And it's also possible to create 2 virtual drives and mount both CDs at the same time, you would only have to choose from the installation menu for the drive name. (G:/, F:/ or whatever)

Yeah, but more virtual drives take up more ram, more time etc. etc.

And to takato well i can help you but you have to acknowledge youre copying your game to make a valid backup incase your original fails :p
I could be an acomplice to piracy if you dont =P.

takato26
10-09-2005, 17:36
I acknowledge what i am doing and copying my disc and tk paddy had no attachments or in any way in involved in it only me John Cormode

is that good paddy

csidle
10-09-2005, 18:26
Do as you normally do when installing, and when it reaches 100% go to the directory you are installing to and copy it to another directory, then cancel the installation and play the game from the directory you just copied.

takato26
10-09-2005, 21:01
wouldnt this mess up when i install mb cause it goes to a certain directory and when i do this i copy game data and other stuff

cause i will go to start and then search and type jedi academy to copy the files. will that be ok

takato26
10-09-2005, 22:46
ok i copied it onto my desk top and found mp desk top but when i insert disc one it saids install will i still able to play mb oh and i amde a folder in my ebooks and put my stuff in there but can i play mb now

EDIT~~

i went to jka files and try to download update it says i dont have ja so i guess i cant play mb some one please help me!